Bus Bar Trunking System For Electrical Power Distribution
Bus Bar Trunking System is the is a system of distributing electric power using copper or aluminum bus bar with suitable enclosures and good amount of protection to prevent the cables from getting damaged due to foreign bodies.
• Due to the compact designs, bus bars require lesser space than traditional cabling systems .
• The system of cooling is much better than traditional cabling system.
• Flexibility: They are easily modifiable and hence the addition of an extra room or building can be easily done. Bus bars can also be relocated without much of a capital expenditure.
• Cost Savings: Bus bars can be mounted easily than a cable and incurs a lesser cost of installation than traditional cables.
• Better Resistance: Bus bars have rigid design elements and hence has better resistance than cables, especially in case of short circuits.
• Reduced Loss of Energy: Bus bars have lower resistance than cables. Hence the loss of energy due to transmission and distribution is lower in Bus bars
• Lower Electromagnetic Field: lower electromagnetic field is created around a Bus bar as compared to a cable. Hence, data cables which is free from electromagnetic interference.
• Safe and Secured: Bus bars are fitted with a steel casing and cannot be damaged by rodents as compared to cables.
- Energy Efficiency
- Safety Features
- Service Life
- Flexibility to Requirements
- Installation Cost
- Maintenance Cost
- Mechanical Strength
- Voltage drop
- SC withstand capacity, Protection against fire, Combustive energy
- Average service life is >20 years
- Load can be added and adjusted on the existing system
- Shorter installation time, less support & space required
- Maintenance free system
- Compact in size and well finished surface
- Single run for multiple circuits
- Metal Enclosure