Automatic security fire rated roller shutter
Fire Shutters are an increasingly popular option and offer fire protection at
up to four hours greater than would be the case for a standard non fire rated
door or shutter. They can be used to section off and protect a particular part
of a building, the whole building, or even provide protection between floors
(horizontal fire shutters).
Fire Shutters help many businesses to ensure that they protect their goods, buildings and employees from the threat of fire by offering potentially significant delays to the spread of fire.
There are three main methods of automatic operation. Firstly a fusible link
involves the use of solder as connection in the circuit: heat radiated from a
nearby fire causes the solder to melt and this activates the door.
Secondly a fire relay means that the Fire Shutters or Fire Door is connected to the fire alarm system. When the alarm is sounded, the Fire Shutter activates. Finally, a delayed Audio/Visual Warning used in connection with the Fire Shutter is connected to the alarm system, and operates usually with a time delay very similarly to a fire relay. During this delay an additional alarm is sounded, warning those in close proximity to the door that is about to close, thus allowing them to exit the affected area.
Building regulations require that openings in fire resisting walls or partitions must have a door with an equivalent fire rating to that of the wall or partition.
Operating Principle: -
When a fire breaks out, smoke and temperature detector detect smoke and
temperature signal, the controller sends the action command to the coil door
machine, the roll door machine works, completes the fire protection roll curtain descent, the second step drops, closes the function, thus stops the fire &
the smoke spread.
Main features: -
• Time limit to resist fire: 3 hours • Make full use of the internal space of the building • Fire Rated rolling shutters make full use of the internal space of the building • Fire Rated rolling shutters have the functions of both the Fire Rated door & the fireproof rolling curtain • The escape door can be installed in different positions of the curtain with different size to suit customer needs • The design ensures that the escape door rolls syn-chronically with the curtain to ensure that the curtain can block fire.
Fire Rated rolling shutters can be widely used in any part of the building industrial, civil, or public buildings to prevent fire from spreading, such as high buildings, business towers, hospitals, libraries, workshops, warehouses for dangerous item; ordinary warehouses, carport, or underground constructions.
• Aluminum Alloy
• Steel with foam side
• Stainless steel 201 / 304/ 316
• Aluminum alloy with foam inside
• Transparent poly-carbonate (PC) plastic with different size
• Galvanized steel with original color or with different color.
Color can be customized Thickness 0.35-1.2mm Operation Motorized and manually Top Box can be customized Voltage 110V/ 220V/ 240V/315V Shape Single skin, double skin or have pattern