Besto Switch Boards are in manufacturing of Low Voltage & High volt
age Modular Switch-gear. We have built up the capabilities to design
to customers specifications meeting stringent industrial standard
(such as IEC 60439-1, IEC 439-1, EN 60439-1) engineering, manufacture, tests and maintenance services.
The company is a group of experienced & young, enterprising professionals having vast experience in the field of industrial automation & distribution systems.
Automatic Power Factor Control Panel
Bus Duct & Trunking System
Compressor & Vacuum Pump Control Panel New
DG Synchronizing Panel
Energy Meter Box (FG)
Lightening Protection System
Pump & Fan Control Panel
Water Proof, IP 68 Junction Box
Our Commitment To Customer
• Technical Excellence • Expertise • Reliability and flexibility • Quality • Service
We offer the following services, options, facilities & turn-key design & build services:
- Vermin screens
- Top or bottom cable entry
- Separation up to Form 4B
- Front or rear cabling access
- Wall mounting or floor standing
- Site survey for power upgrading
- Ingress protection up to IP54 or higher as requested
- Instrumentation & metering to customer requirements.
Our lines of Low Voltage Switchboards are individual designed & tailored but structured in modules to cater technical optimization to suit our customer’s requirements & specification. We are sensitive to your space available, cables entries, accessibility and production needs. - internal separation Form 2, 3, 4 and 4B - panel color coded to RAL 7032
• Ingress Protection (IP) • All switch-gears enclosures are bounded by ingress protection levels set by IEC/BS EN 60529. The standard classifies the extent to which an enclosure will resist the ingress of solid bodies and water under designated tests. • Polyurethane gaskets Doors are sealed with polyurethane gasket foam to prevent penetration by moisture or dust to ensure good IP rating Copper Bus Bar, completed with heat shrinkable tube. Cover by clear acrylic sheet. • Ventilation With louvers at top & bottom of panel sides, heat dissipation is ensured by free flow of air passage. Optional with force ventilation fans, filters or removable grilles in case inverters Locks/Key-Locks Concealed hinges or expose hinges are available which allows the door to open 180 degree. Material die-cast zinc alloy Hinges Concealed hinges or expose hinges are available.